av8R study group
Working on your private pilot license? An instrument rating? Or any other aviation rating or endorsement? Join this group of like-minded women for a bi-weekly study session.
A Pinktails aviator nation module
PINKTAILS AV8R STUDY GROUP
Helping women overcome their self-doubt of learning to fly by employing our "Learn Together" core value that involves study buddies and female mentors.
Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR)
The Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) are rules prescribed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) governing all aviation activities in the United States. The FARs are part of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
FAR online - http://www.faraim.org/faa/far/index.html
Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
The Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM) is the FAA's official guide to basic flight information and Air Traffic Control (ATC) procedures.
The AIM contains the basic aeronautical knowledge information required to fly in the United States National Airspace System.
It also contains items of interest to pilots concerning health and medical facts, factors affecting flight safety, a pilot/controller glossary of terms used in the ATC System, and information on safety, accident, and hazard reporting.
AIM online - http://www.faraim.org/faa/aim/index.html
Facebook Live Video Recap
FAR/AIM Section Recap
- Title 14 CFR Subchapter A, Part 1 Definitions and Abbreviations
- Title 14 CFR Subchapter C
- Part 43 Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Rebuilding, & Alteration
- Part 61 Certification: Pilots, Flight Instructors, & Ground Instructors
- Part 71 Designation of Class A, B, C, D, & E Airspace Areas; Air Traffic Service Routes; & Reporting Points
- Part 91 through 91.155 General Operating & Flight Rules
FAR/AIM Tabbing Up Next
- Title 14 CFR Subchapter C Part 91 starting at 91.157 Special VFR Minimums
- Title 49 CFR Transportation Part 830 Notification & Reporting of Aircraft Accidents or Incidents & Overdue Aircraft, & Preservation of Aircraft Wreckage, Mail, Cargo, & Records
PinkTails Aviation Academy will admit qualified female students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. PinkTails Aviation Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its aviation educational policies, admissions policies, acceptance of student scholarships, community outreach activities, and other academy-administered programs.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE FLIGHT PLAN, SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE THE NEXT E-NEWSLETTER.
Copyright © 2020 PinkTails Aviation